sábado, 13 de septiembre de 2008

Mejor liga del mundo !!

Seeing as El Padre Portero is going to be out of action blogging for about the next 6 months I thought step in for a bit.

I want to know an opinion from a local in reponse to what I saw on the 'Marca' website just now.

http://www.marca.com/edicion/marca/corporativo/es/desarrollo/1164331.html

I hate to be a boring man and talk about football, but this one put a smile on my face. Is La Liga the best league in the world? Marca certainly think so, in fact they seem to think its obvious.

My only question is that if you had to watch a match between two teams as a neutral would you rather watch a La Liga match or a Premier League match?

Votes please, English or Spanish league?.......and be honest.

5 comentarios:

Juanita Castillo dijo...

I vote for George Clooney. In any league he woukld be in, even if it's the Calceta League.

ding dang do dijo...

Actually, I vote for Grorge as well.

Unknown dijo...

I like Premier league i found it more interesting, but I also think in the Spanish league aren´t less diferences between teams.

And I´d like to play Calceta League. When does it stars?

Juanita Castillo dijo...

The CAlceta League is perpetual, ther's always somenone playing. To contact Mr Clooney, FORGET IT, he's MINE!!!

jesus dijo...

i dont understand any thing jaja
saluds

Related Posts with Thumbnails