martes, 26 de agosto de 2008

I'm back!

Right, I'm back. After the Olympic break I'm back blogging. As usual I don't know what to blog yet, but I'm sure I'll think of something. The advantage of having very young children is that they tend to get up early in the morning so I think I even trumped El Portero when it comes to Olympic viewing. In England we have interactive TV so I could follow upto 6 different sports at once. The problem is that now I'm having withdrawal symptoms. What's next? World Cup? That's 2010, what do I do for 2 years? Ps. Booking forms for 2012 Olympic places in the Ding Dand Do household will go out next year, so El Portero, it's all being sorted.

2 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

6 different sports at once!

Where do you live? at Heaven Road corner with Paradise Avenue?

ding dang do dijo...

Yes, and in the penthouse suite.

Related Posts with Thumbnails